Our Marketing Assistant understands that every interaction is an opportunity to build our brand. That’s why they work hard to develop marketing collateral, coordinate events and design seminars that provide a better representation of who we are. Our Marketing Assistant partners with the Marketing team to develop promotional materials, which includes the opportunity to be involved in all tactical phases of development. They support our mass media advertising, merchandising, online marketing, social media, direct mail and special event marketing efforts. They are a key contributor in our public relations effort by producing and distributing press releases, assisting with the development and submission of recognition projects and maintaining a variety of external advertising vehicles. Our Marketing Assistant also provides guidance for our education efforts by coordinating youth month, scholarship programs, seminars, and school involvement initiatives while always seeking new avenues for involvement. Through their work, we have the opportunity to communicate our story.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a Communications-related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear, concise and professional manner to a wide variety of audiences. Create professional correspondence using the appropriate communication medium, including editing ability.
- Ability to lead small teams as well as participate and contribute in team environments
- Excellent public speaking and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work with regular and changing deadlines
- Marketing experience, specifically in a credit union or financial services organization
- General understanding of the financial/credit union industry including compliance-related issues
- Social media content development and strategy experience
- Graphic design experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML and/or content management system experience
Scheduled for 40-hours per week between the hours of Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm with occasional evenings and weekends