Our Sales and Service Assistants are knowledgeable and ready to assist our CU Advisors in creating the blueprint for our member’s investment success. They support our CU Advisors team by coordinating all marketing, analytical, administrative and financial account tasks to propel us forward. Our Sales and Service Assistants run illustrations for all investment and insurance products, assist in fund performance research and prepare materials for client presentations. They also provide assistance with seminar preparation and support at seminars, when needed. To help improve the efficiency and productivity of the team, they handle client servicing tasks such as address changes, answering questions on accounts and performing account updates as well as setting up appointments and conducting follow-up calls. However, it doesn’t stop there – Our Sales and Service Assistants take the extra step to deliver presentations and training to Firefly staff to guide them on how CU Advisor products and services can support our member’s financial strategy. Together, we are able to guide our members into the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or Insurance or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years administrative and/or financial experience. Previous experience and working knowledge of both brokerage and insurance products, terms, functions, suitability and compliance aspects, preferred
- NASD Series 7 and 66 registrations are required. If incumbent does not possess these upon hire, the incumbent will have 9-months in order to obtain them.
- State life insurance, disability and variable licenses. If incumbent does not possess these upon hire, the incumbent will have 6-months in order to obtain them.
- Good verbal and written communication skills – must be able to present self professionally in person and over the telephone
- PC experience including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Internet and E-mail/Outlook or equivalents.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while maintaining good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within time frames
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks with minimal supervision
Scheduled for 40-hours per week between the hours of Monday through Friday 8:30am – 7:00pm with occasional Saturdays.