You make us who we are.
We're only as good as our employees, which is why we seek friendly, motivated people who are dedicated to guiding our members to lifelong financial success. Explore careers that make a difference in people's lives.
Firefly CU is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes. Read more about equal employment opportunity law and supplemental information on protection from discrimination for job applicants and employees.
Whether through work or play, it pays to work for Firefly. Check out some of the benefits of being part of the team.
Excellent health benefits make a difference. Firefly helps our employees and their families focus on the better things of life.
- Choose which HealthPartners medical insurance plan option is best for you – a Traditional Health Plan or a Health Savings Plan.
- Delta Dental coverage is available for your oral health needs.
- Keep tabs on your vision health and manage your vision correction needs with EyeMed vision insurance.
- Our Employee Assistance Program, through Cigna, is available to help you and your family find solutions for your life – whether your needs are big or small - and restore peace of mind.
- Take advantage of a flexible spending plan option to make pre-tax contributions to help pay out-of-pocket healthcare, dental, or even certain dependent care expenses.
- Participate in energizing, team-building challenges that champion progress through Hubbub Health for high-fives and a chance at great gift card prizes - because there’s more than one way to lose a pound, an inch, or a nasty habit.
You’ve earned it! Firefly appreciates the hard work that is put in every day so we provide you with paid time off for yourself.
- Celebrate with 6 paid holidays each year.
- Enjoy paid time off to use for vacation, personal, and sick leave so you can take the time you need to get well, manage your life, or recharge. Firefly employees start with 22 days of PTO each year. The longer your tenure, the more time you’ll enjoy - up to 37 days per year.
It’s always helpful to plan and work toward the future. Firefly helps support your financial successes so you can enjoy the journey more.
- Plan for a rewarding future with a 50% match of the first 6% contributed by you to your 401(k) account. Plus, after 1-year of service, you can enjoy an automatic 3% contribution to your 401(k) account that is 100% vested immediately - regardless if you are contributing or not.
- Firefly may celebrate the organization’s growth at the end of the year with profit sharing in the form of a contribution to employee’s 401(k) account.
- Group Life Insurance with the option to purchase additional life insurance for yourself, spouse and eligible dependents.
- In our commitment to education, we reimburse higher education expenses up to $5,250 per calendar year (including tuition, books and activity fees).
Your wellness and that of those you love shouldn't cause additional headaches so Firefly offers support when you need it.
- To help alleviate financial stress in tough situations, Firefly provides employees with up to 90-days of employer-paid Short Term Disability. After 90-days of a disability, Firefly continues to provide employer-paid leave through its Long Term Disability benefit.
- Firefly provides up to 12 weeks of paid Parental and Caregiving Leave to give you time away from work to care for yourself or the ones you love.
We believe that knowledge is power. The more knowledgeable our employees are, the better we can help others.
- Get introduced to Firefly and our culture during a three-day new employee orientation.
- Participate in knowledge builders and core skills training programs on a regular basis through our online training system.
- Complete position-specific certifications to demonstrate your training and proficiency in various areas.
- Strengthen your skills and knowledge through core study learning opportunities that are formatted to fit your learning style - computer-based, written textbook, or activity-focused.
- Step into another’s shoes through our job shadowing program to explore position enhancements, expand business knowledge, or as a career development and exploration opportunity.
Our community makes Firefly great so we support others by doing what we can to make a difference.
- Spark change in the community by participating in Firefly-driven and funded volunteer opportunities including The American Cancer Society, The Firefly Sisterhood, Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare, Memorial Blood Centers, Feed My Starving Children, 360 Communities, Meals on Wheels, and Junior Achievement to name a few.
- Take up to 16 hours of paid time each year to volunteer for organizations you are passionate about.
- Receive special recognition for 20+ volunteer hours given back to the community each year.
- Get involved through Firefly committee participation whether your interest is in organizing volunteer opportunities or employee development and celebration.
Our success is only as great as our efforts so we recognize employees’ dedication in a number of ways.
- Receive discounts and benefits for using Firefly products and services – a little thank you for continuing to drive financial wellness in your own life.
- We value the hard work put forth to improve members’ financial wellness and the health of Firefly and reward employees for achieving organizational goals.
- Celebrate national days or special occasions during Firefly happy hours with treats, goodies, and activities to re-energize the team.
- One day or even one week isn’t enough; we celebrate our most important assets with an entire month devoted to employee appreciation.
- Loyalty means a lot to us so we honor employee tenure through recognition for reaching milestone anniversaries.
We're so much more than our benefits. When you work for Firefly, you become part of our family. Trust us - join the team and experience it for yourself.
Your rewarding Minnesota credit union career awaits.
Firefly CU offers MN banking jobs that lead to fulfilling careers. As an Employer of Excellence, we support our employees and foster their personal and professional growth while providing a competitive benefits package.