SCORECARD® REWARDS PROGRAM
With ScoreCard Rewards, Firefly's cardholder rewards program, earn points for every signature purchase using your Firefly Visa® Rewards Credit and Debit Cards. Here's how ScoreCard Rewards gives you even more value.
- Redeem points for cash back and gift cards to your favorite places
- Combine credit and debit card points and even points with family members
- Shop the biggest brand name items in electronics, retail and restaurants with the points you've earned
- Redeem points for airfare, hotel stays and even cruise vacations
- Let ScoreCard fill up your next tank and redeem points right at the pump
- Receive offers to earn bonus points when shopping at your favorite retailers or booking travel
Learn more about ScoreCard Rewards
ScoreCard® Rewards program subject to change. PIN based transactions, cash advances and balance transfers are not eligible for ScoreCard® Rewards points. Points 60 months and older (beginning with the first month in which the points were posted to your account) will expire annually. For complete ScoreCard terms and conditions, visit fireflycu.org. Prices and offers are subject to change.
Firefly partners with TruStage, who offers a variety of insurance products to credit union members including AD&D, auto, life, and property.
Firefly members can save up to $15 on TurboTax. Plus, enjoy these benefits:
- Taxes done right, guaranteed
- Expert help, live on-screen
- Easy, secure, and protected
*Visit turbotax.intuit.com/lp/yoy/guarantees.jsp for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer for TurboTax 2020. Savings are on TurboTax federal products only. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other parties' trademarks or service marks are the property of their respective owners.
Firefly has scholarship opportunities available to encourage financial literacy among our members while assisting with higher education expenses. Applications for the Minnesota Credit Union Foundation Scholarships are now closed.