Trustage® Auto & Home Insurance Program
You trust your credit union to make products and services available to help you do more with what you have. That's why we've joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program.
Working with carefully selected insurance companies, these programs can provide discounted rates for credit union members, online services, and 24/7 claims service.
If you haven't compared auto or home insurance rates lately, it's a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
Get your free quote today or call 1 (855) 483-2149.
TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program is made available by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies, including Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. AHL-1662887.1-1216-0119
DISCOUNTS FROM LIBERTY MUTUAL®
Firefly Credit Union's TruStage program works with Liberty Mutual to provide our members with coverage for Auto & Home. By being a Firefly member, you could receive the following discounts and services from Liberty Mutual:
- 5% discount on homeowners insurance
- 10% discount on auto insurance
- 24-hour claims and roadside assistance*
Contact Darlene Von Arx, our Liberty Mutual representative, today at (952) 229-5692 to find out how you can save on your insurance policies.
*Coverage is provided on the optional Towing & Labor Coverage endorsement. May vary by state. Applies to mechanical breakdowns and disablements only and may be subject to limits
- Discounts on select, regularly priced Sprint monthly service for personal or business use
- Unlimited data available on select phone plans
- One-on-one personalized setup at select Sprint stores
Sign up for your Sprint discounts online.
- Save big money when you buy or sell your home through CU Realty, a discount realty service with offices in the Twin Cities and Duluth, MN
MEMBERS PRIME CLUB
- Available to members at least 50 years of age with a $24 annual fee
- Complimentary checks with Firefly CU's corporate image or get a $6 discount on personalized checks*
- Special loan discounts for club members 62 years and better
- Participate in quarterly social activities, including theater productions and riverboat cruises throughout the Twin Cities
- No-cost personal financial analysis from our Firefly CU Advisors
- Free money orders, photocopy service, notary service, signature guarantees and copies of paid checks
Firefly has multiple scholarship opportunities available to encourage financial literacy among our members while assisting with higher education expenses:
- Minnesota Credit Union Foundation Scholarship Council (FSC) scholarship (February 1, 2017 Deadline)
- Open to high school seniors, PSEO students, and non-traditional students
- The Firefly Credit Union Great Savings Challenge (April 10, 2017 Deadline)
- The Challenge begins November 1, 2016 and runs through March 31, 2017
- Open to the Class of 2017 at Burnsville and Rosemount High Schools who are pursuing Higher Education in the 2017-18 academic year
- Activity-based, all digital, and no long essays