SCORECARD® REWARDS PROGRAM
With ScoreCard Rewards, Firefly's cardholder rewards program, earn points for every signature purchase using your Firefly Visa® Rewards Credit and Debit Cards. Here's how ScoreCard Rewards gives you even more value.
- Redeem points for cash back and gift cards to your favorite places
- Combine credit and debit card points and even points with family members
- Shop the biggest brand name items in electronics, retail and restaurants with the points you've earned
- Redeem points for airfare, hotel stays and even cruise vacations
- Let ScoreCard fill up your next tank and redeem points right at the pump
- Receive offers to earn bonus points when shopping at your favorite retailers or booking travel
Learn more about ScoreCard Rewards
ScoreCard® Rewards program subject to change. PIN based transactions, cash advances and balance transfers are not eligible for ScoreCard® Rewards points. Points 60 months and older (beginning with the first month in which the points were posted to your account) will expire annually. For complete ScoreCard terms and conditions, visit fireflycu.org. Prices and offers are subject to change.
TRUSTAGE® AUTO & HOME INSURANCE PROGRAM
You trust your credit union to make products and services available to help you do more with what you have. That's why we've joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program.
Working with carefully selected insurance companies, these programs can provide discounted rates for credit union members, online services, and 24/7 claims service.
If you haven't compared auto or home insurance rates lately, it's a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings.
Get your free quote today or call 1 (855) 483-2149.
TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program is made available by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies, including Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. AHL-1662887.1-1216-0119
DISCOUNTS FROM LIBERTY MUTUAL®
Firefly Credit Union's TruStage program works with Liberty Mutual to provide our members with coverage for Auto & Home. By being a Firefly member, you could receive the following discounts and services from Liberty Mutual:
- 5% discount on homeowners insurance
- 10% discount on auto insurance
- 24-hour claims and roadside assistance*
Contact Darlene Von Arx, our Liberty Mutual representative, today at (952) 229-5692 to find out how you can save on your insurance policies.
*Coverage is provided on the optional Towing & Labor Coverage endorsement. May vary by state. Applies to mechanical breakdowns and disablements only and may be subject to limits
You can get cash back with Sprint's Credit Union Cash Rewards offer!
- Members get a $100 cash reward for every new line when switching to Sprint
- Current Sprint customers will receive a $50 cash reward for every line transferred into Sprint Credit Union Member Cash Rewards
- Plus, get a $50 loyalty cash reward every year, for every line
Make the switch today and see how much you can get back with Sprint. Register at LoveMyCreditUnion.org/SprintRewards
- Save big money when you buy or sell your home through CU Realty, a discount realty service with offices in the Twin Cities and Duluth, MN
MEMBERS PRIME CLUB
- Available to members at least 50 years of age with a $24 annual fee
- Complimentary checks with Firefly CU's corporate image or get a $6 discount on personalized checks*
- Special loan discounts for club members 62 years and better
- Participate in quarterly social activities, including theater productions and riverboat cruises throughout the Twin Cities
- No-cost personal financial analysis from our Firefly CU Advisors
- Free money orders, photocopy service, notary service, signature guarantees and copies of paid checks
Firefly has multiple scholarship opportunities available to encourage financial literacy among our members while assisting with higher education expenses:
Application periods for both scholarships have now closed for scholarships awarded for the 2018-19 academic year. Please check back in fall 2018 for scholarships to be awarded for the 2019-20 academic year.
FINANCIAL COUNSELING SESSIONS
As a Firefly member, you have up to six free sessions per year to work with Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota (LSS)
to establish better financial health.