SCORECARD® REWARDS PROGRAM
With ScoreCard Rewards, Firefly's cardholder rewards program, earn points for every signature purchase using your Firefly Visa® Rewards Credit and Debit Cards. Here's how ScoreCard Rewards gives you even more value.
- Redeem points for cash back and gift cards to your favorite places
- Combine credit and debit card points and even points with family members
- Shop the biggest brand name items in electronics, retail and restaurants with the points you've earned
- Redeem points for airfare, hotel stays and even cruise vacations
- Let ScoreCard fill up your next tank and redeem points right at the pump
- Receive offers to earn bonus points when shopping at your favorite retailers or booking travel
Learn more about ScoreCard Rewards
ScoreCard® Rewards program subject to change. PIN based transactions, cash advances and balance transfers are not eligible for ScoreCard® Rewards points. Points 60 months and older (beginning with the first month in which the points were posted to your account) will expire annually. For complete ScoreCard terms and conditions, visit fireflycu.org. Prices and offers are subject to change.
Firefly partners with TruStage, who offers a variety of insurance products to credit union members including AD&D, auto, life, and property.
You can get cash rewards with Sprint's Credit Union Cash Rewards offer!
- Members earn $100 in cash rewards per new line on unlimited lines with Sprint
- Members receive a $100 annual loyalty reward every year
- Plus, get 25% off select accessories purchased in Sprint stores
Make the switch today and see how much you can get back with Sprint. Register at LoveMyCreditUnion.org/SprintRewards
- Save big money when you buy or sell your home through Servion Realty (formerly CU Realty), a discount realty service with offices in the Twin Cities and Duluth, MN
MEMBERS PRIME CLUB
- Available to members at least 50 years of age with a $24 annual fee
- Complimentary checks with Firefly CU's corporate image or get a $6 discount on personalized checks*
- Special loan discounts for club members 62 years and better
- Participate in quarterly social activities, including theater productions and riverboat cruises throughout the Twin Cities
- No-cost personal financial analysis from our Firefly CU Advisors
- Free money orders, photocopy service, notary service, signature guarantees and copies of paid checks
Firefly has multiple scholarship opportunities available to encourage financial literacy among our members while assisting with higher education expenses:
FINANCIAL COUNSELING SESSIONS
As a Firefly member, you have up to six free sessions per year to work with Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota (LSS)
to establish better financial health.